Time-Based and Interactive Media Arts is a full-time bachelor's program in which students are accompanied by a core team and excellent external experts.
We offer professional approaches to theory, technique and design of digital media and combine two complementary focus areas, time-based media and interactive arts.
Our programme addresses future media artists who…
- wish to express their thoughts, feelings and critical questions creatively through audio-visual means.
- want to work with a camera, light and sound, soldering irons and electronics, to programme, and to create stories, films, interactive artworks, games, installations and performances.
- enjoy experimenting and exploring new ways of expression.
- like to exchange, to discuss, reading and writing.
- have a passion for contemporary art.
Our key concern is promoting the development of independent artistic positions, allowing graduates to…
- refine their skills and interests in the course of a subsequent master programme.
- establish themselves in the field of media arts.
- work in the corresponding areas of creative industries.
The broad focus of the programme also facilitates the ability to develop new, individually conceived fields of art and work.